Michael Mcneil

"Peter Parry" wrote in message

On 1 Aug 2005 13:40:53 -0700, wrote:

THANKS EVERYONE. SO..... IS FIBREGLASS TOXIC ?????

No.

You should be feeling better by now. If you washed in hot water you
probably enhanced the itching. It are splinters wots adoin of it. Going
up there in high summer made the spicules stick to you. It cuts like
(wait for it. Wait for it!) Glass.

You won't have noticed it until ages after. Then you'd have been
scratching like you had fleas.

You are very unlikely to make that mistake again.

I forgot about the pink stuff. I suppose it all depends where you buy it
from.

If you ever have to go in the loft again just wear an old pair of undies
then bin them and have a cold shower or bath when you get down.

Once the dust settles, there will be almost no bad effects. If you
insist on going up there often, cover the attic with hardboard or
some-such.