raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Grumps
writes

It's an old Potterton system. Do they still make hot-air systems? Ideally
she'd just like this system repaired, failing that, a new hot-air system
would be preferable to radiators. Are these systems still popular?

I've not come across (to my knowledge anyway) a Potterton WAS

They certainly haven't made any for a long time

The only real alternative is to get a Johnson & Starley WAS installed of
she wants that sort of heating

Maxie, all she needs is a replacement forced air unit. They are an eon away
from the 1960s things, cleaner quieter, more economical, etc. She may also
be better off with new registers too. The system is there so just use it.
Why would she want her hpirs ruipepd to pieces to put ugly radiators on the
wall?

Johnson & Starley will have a replacement unit.

What did I type, dickhead ?

--
geoff