Jim Martin

Default FS: Makita 2040 15-5/8" planer in SLC, UT

Excellent working condition reasonable cosmetic condition. It produces
wood that does not need sanding: bring a board and see for yourself.
$725 OBO. Please email me for pictures or to set up a time to take a
look. Local pick up in Salt Lake City (just south of the U of U)
preferred. I have used this machine for about 5 years and have been very
happy with it. I am only selling it because I ran into a screaming deal
on another one that was essentially new and bought it on the spot.

Cheers,

Jim