Prometheus

On 2 Aug 2005 08:18:34 -0700, "robo hippy"
wrote:

We used to use 'Red Heads' which were 1/2 inch bolts. These were
intended for foundation bolts where we missed them when pourint the
walls or in slabs when something was 'moved'. they were generally used
on flat surfaces and not on walls, but I think that they would work
fine there as well. There are now concrete screws that work well. A
cordless hammer drill, and proper bit, and the screws in whatever
lengths you need. Try your local masonry supply, or even the big
hardware stores.

If you go this route, you can also get self-tapping screws, but they
are a real PITA. Best avoided, IMO. Better to use a good masonry bit
and the proper bolt- though I still think the redheads are the best
fix for a lumber rack.