Prometheus

On 2 Aug 2005 08:02:24 -0700, "DamnYankee"
wrote:

I've used anchors like this
http://www.confast.com/products/thunderstud-anchor.asp before with
good results. In fact, I used them to install a 16ft long, 8ft high
lumber rack on my poured concrete walls in the basement. I like
Tapcons but I wouldn't use them where serious weight is involved. Just
my opinion.

These would be suggestion as well- These suckers have some holding
power, but I'd worry about something like a plastic plug- it's my
understanding that those are just for relatively lightweight items
being mounted into plaster. (There are better products for drywall if
you can't find a stud- it's just that old plaster chips badly without
a pilot hole.) BTW, you suck- too.