Doug Miller

In article .com, wrote:
anus detector on

Shall we move this, er, discussion to a newsgroup where it is on-topic?

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Andrew Barss

How many American soldiers died or were maimed in a war justified to the
American people, and to Congress, on the basis of false information, in

the
Clinton years?

Sorry, I don't have statistics on our losses in Bosnia, Kosovo, or Somalia
right at hand, but I'm sure you can tell me.

First, how about if you tell us what false information was
presented by Clinton to justify intervention in Bosnia, and Kosovo,
and by Bush to justify intervention in Somalia?

We could start with the notion presented that there was actually some

*reason*
for us to be there...

No, I'll start with the notion that you had no *valid* reason
for your accusation.

Can you present to us, false information was presented by Clinton
to justify intervention in Bosnia, and Kosovo, or by Bush to justify
intervention in Somalia?

Certainly - the false information was the claim that we needed to go there.
There was *no* national interest of the United States at stake in Bosnia or
Kosovo, and only a tenuous interest, at best, in Somalia.

--
Regards,