Christopher Tidy

And if he has "sources", he could get a $40 like new 10 HP idler, like
I did.

The companies I've asked want about £75 for a 10 hp motor (about $135 I
think). Britain is too expensive :-(. If I wait I can probably get a
bigger motor for nothing, although I'm not sure how big I could go. We
only have a 230 V 45 A supply in the workshop, although this supplies
the workshop alone. I also find free stuff more satisfying, even if I
have to strip it down and recondition it.

By the way, how big is your 10 hp motor and how fast does it spin, Igor?
You can see roughly how large my motor is from the last photo. It shows
me behind it and I'm an average sized guy.

Best wishes,

Chris