Stuart Grey

NOTE: I found a small error in a previous reply I made to this post.
Unfortunatly, I canceled it but lost the text, so it's not a simple
edit. This post is a re-write.

Rudy Canoza wrote:
Stuart Grey wrote:

Rudy,

I don't know what the hell you're gibbering about this time.

You give yourself away with lowbrow words like "gibbering". I'm sure
any moment now, you'll be writing "drivel", "ilk" and "sniveling".

Big snip, huh? You're learning to clip out the parts that prove you're
in total denial. It shows you can learn! Several of your other posts you
ranted and didn't clip out the parts that proved you were wrong! Now
you've learned to do a little work to go and prove you're wrong.

I said I don't know what you're gibbering about because insisting you're
right when you're so obviously wrong is irrational.

Pope Secola was the one who said that there needed to be a vote to
undo a recess appointment.

No, he did *not* write that, you slob. He wrote, "...and the person
holds the office until voted on by the next congress. (Thats two years
folks)." That's not quite right, but it is NOT saying that a vote is
taken to "undo" the appointment. You simply cannot read well.

Selective quotations! Boy, you must KNOW you're lying. One sentance more
and you would have admitted your error.

Here's the whole thing Pope S wrote:
"But the constitution does give the president the ability to appoint a
judge or diplomat if the Senate is in recess and the person holds the
office until voted on by the next congress. (Thats two years folks) The
vote to remove a recess appointed judge or diplomat is a simple up or
down vote. If there is no vote the person holds office until there is a
vote.

"So as long as Republicans can hold the white house and majority of one
in the senate the president can appoint any one he pleases to any office
he pleases. "

End Quote. Do you see in the first paragraph where he said "The vote to
remove a recess appointed judge or diplimat..."

Why do you lie so damn boldly, Rudy? Do you REALLY think you're fooling
anyone but yourself? Are you so stupid as to think that this doesn't
make you look REALLY BAD?!

And it turns out, Pope S is right! Recess appointments end at the END of
the next session, not at the begining like I thought. So, you and I were
both wrong.

You noticed, I think, that I asked Pope S for a citation. All he needed
to do is point to Article II, Section 2, Clause 3 and indicate his
logic. He is exactly right.

You, however, a full of **** and lie a great deal.