Stuart Grey

Rudy Canoza wrote:
Stuart Grey wrote:

Rudy,

I don't know what the hell you're gibbering about this time.

You give yourself away with lowbrow words like "gibbering". I'm sure
any moment now, you'll be writing "drivel", "ilk" and "sniveling".

You're gibbering. You don't like my pointing out that you gibber
stupidly, so you gibber something about not liking the word gibber.

LOL!

You're pretty damned funny.

Pope Secola was the one who said that there needed to be a vote to
undo a recess appointment.

No, he did *not* write that, you slob.

(Slob? LOL!)

Here's what you clipped, because you've finally learned to clip out the
stuff you're lying about. Here's exactly what Pope said:

"But the constitution does give the president the ability to appoint a
judge or diplomat if the Senate is in recess and the person holds the
office until voted on by the next congress. (Thats two years folks) The
vote to remove a recess appointed judge or diplomat is a simple up or
down vote. If there is no vote the person holds office until there is a
vote. "

Do you see where he said "... The vote to remove..."

Let me know when you want to come clean and admit you're wrong.

While you're at it, you can also admit that you were wrong about:
1) The constitution saying it is the supreme law of the land.
2) The constitution is a contract between the people and the government,
as evidenced by the preamble.

I'm not going to hold my breath. I believe you are too stupid to admit
you made any error. Your tiny ego couldn't stand it.

He wrote, "...and the person
holds the office until voted on by the next congress. (Thats two years
folks)." That's not quite right, but it is NOT saying that a vote is
taken to "undo" the appointment. You simply cannot read well.

Learn to read the whole thing.

BTW, I did some research on this. In a way, Pope S is right. The way the
game has been played is that the recess apointee holds office until he
is either voted down, or the next session of congress ENDS. I know the
constitution says "... the Executive thereof may make temporary
Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then
fill such Vacancies". OF course, if they don't fill the vacancy, the
president can just appoint someone again, even if it is the same guy as
before. In that way, Pope S is right.