Norminn

rider89 wrote:
I have a garage floor that doesn't have the slope to drain properly.
Is there such a thing as a strip of somewhat flexible plastic or rubber
that could be
glued to the floor to block water flow to certain areas?
I'm envisioning a strip maybe 2" wide X .2" thick with tapered edges so
it isn't too much of a tripping hazard.
Kind of a skinny version of those strips you run extension cords under
in offices. A micro-levee?
thanks
bill

How about a nice, fat bead of caulk? Should keep water from flowing,
and be easy to scrape off when no longer needed. I assume the water you
are concerned with is what is dripping/melting off vehicles?