meirman

In alt.home.repair on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:24:01 GMT "Doug Kanter"
posted:

"meirman" wrote in message
.. .

Other neighbors have complained to animal control, and probably talked
to the owners before they did that.

Any idea what, if anything, was done by the animal control people?

I think they talked to the owner. I should have said that they, or at
least the sone, walked him with a leash a couple times that I saw
after that. But they still leave him out when they are out with no
leash, and I think only the son puts a leash on him at all.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.