larry moe 'n curly

TURTLE wrote:
"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in message
oups.com...

How can the installer make that much of a difference when it comes to
packaged units? In four years, our Heil has needed a new evaporator
drip pan, two blower fan time delays, and a condenser fan.

Evaperator Drip pan. the Installer instruction say to turn it tight
but don't use a wrench on it or you will break it.

I saw the one they took out. It was cracked at the opposite end, in a
corner. Isn't it most likely a factory fault?

Two Blower Time Delays. Not enogh of air flow , then air will form moisture on
the board and everthing else and burn them.

The blower time delay is mounted in a separate compartment, along with
som that apparently isn't exposed to the air flow and is well-sealed
against weather. And besides, aren't these boards supposed to be
weatherproofed, just in case moisture does get in?

Condenser fan motor going out. Well You can have a problem like this and really
say hey That was a bad motor and it went out, But now do we give credit of the
motor going out to Hiel or to General Electric who made it.

Again, how could the installer have made a difference?