Art Todesco

Roto-Zip works great on plexiglass.

wrote:
I am interested in a new product for covering windows when hurricanes
are coming. It is 3/8 in. thick plastic - not solid ...it looks like
corrugated cardboard but it's plastic. You can see it at
www.storm-stoppers. Anyway, they say cut it with boxcutters. One of
my neighbors got a sample and we tried cutting it. It was very, very
difficult . Other than that, it is much lighter weight than plywood
and I would really like to be able to use it but don't want to spend a
lot of money on it without being pretty sure I can cut it. We are all
over-the-hill and not too strong...does anyone know of anything, a
particular kind of saw blade, that could be used on plastic instead of
utility knife or boxcutters. Thanks.