Dan

"Stuart Grey" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
"Russ" wrote in message

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 01:08:18 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

Stuart still writes to Joseph McCarthy I expect.
--
Cliff

Nah, he's probably never even heard of him.

Hawke

Which reminds me..arnt you Leftists ashamed of having trashed the
man..McCarthy, and it turns out he was right after all?

Gunner

Since when?

Actually, from the beginning. I'm certainly no fan of "Tail-gunner
Joe", but he did have the "communists in the government" thing right.
The Venona project was able to decrypt Soviet communications despite
the use of the Vernam cypher because of the re-use of one-time pads.
These decrypts point to multiple Soviet agents in all three branches
of the government, particularlt the Department of State.

Were there "Communists" within the government? I fail to find any
sane person saying otherwise.

You need to make a statement, rather than ask a question, when you make
the claim that other people were "saying otherwise". That is, your
gibber makes no sense.

I gather you're denying that there were commies in the government. If
so, you're an ignorant ass.

And Stuey wonders why intelligent people think he is a dumb ass...

And he probably always will!

Dan