Bob Engelhardt

I set up a spread sheet to calculate the pitches using all quick-change
gears (5 x 8), as well as all combinations of the gears in the feed
train. Jet had shown just the values that were even to 1/8's. E.g.,
..375, but not 1.6363. Also, Jet just used 3 of the 7 gear combinations.

I found a setting that gives a .703125 pitch. Over the course of 5
threads (normal(?) engagement), it would be off .016 mm. Close enough
for me.

That setting is: 30 tooth gear before the 127 & 32 tooth after. Quick
change on D1.

I'll post the table to the drop box once I get it formatted to something
other than an .xls file.

Bob