Tekkie®

blueman posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.=20

Tekkie=AE writes:
blueman posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.=20
=20
Is there an equivalent of heat shrink tubing for wrapping a wire that
is already spliced so that you can't fit a tube over it.
=20
i.e. is there something like a "slit" tube that you can wrap around a
wire and then when you heat it, it both shrinks and seals?
=20
Thanks
=20

Hey Jeffy still not doing any research on your own are you. Still can'=

t use google aye?=20
Still on your meds?
--=20
=20
Tekkie

=20
Can you spell asshole?
What a dumbass! The purpose of this group is to find answers to
questions that are not easily found elsewhere. If I knew to Google for
the answer (seems like "silicon tape") then obviously I wouldn't have
to ask here.
=20
I guess being an unemployed and uneducated asshole gives you a lot of
time and motive to contribute useless posts.
=20

BWAAAAAA not everyone is like you bluejob. Don't internalize your present =
conditions as=20
everyone else's being the same... Gee and I even gave you a modicum of res=
pect but you=20
bluejob that too. Fight back with self destructive and your usual bipolar =
behaviour. I=20
thought your meds had you under control. Uh oh, full moon.

If anyone is familiar with bluejob here he is a mentally challenged person =
that cannot=20
form a rational thought and consequentially input that into a search engine=
such as=20
Google where it has been answered previously. He blurts out the most basic=
questions on=20
these groups expecting everyone to immediately answer him with his predeter=
mined=20
thoughts. Any challenge is taken as a personal insult. In other words if =
he doesn't=20
think your answer fits in his scheme of things he blasts you. He has previ=
ously=20
bombarded my email with crass and illegal messages. I turned the other che=
ek and thought=20
I was getting him help from the local mental health professionals that he n=
eeds to combat=20
his bipolar illness.

Pop try to help this individual. Do your own search under his many alias' =
such this=20
bluejob - jeffey kozowlski or something. perhaps he will listen to you.
--=20

Tekkie