Pop

"blueman" wrote in message
Tekkie® writes:
blueman posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Is there an equivalent of heat shrink tubing for
wrapping a wire that
is already spliced so that you can't fit a tube
over it.

i.e. is there something like a "slit" tube that
you can wrap around a
wire and then when you heat it, it both shrinks
and seals?

Thanks

Hey Jeffy still not doing any research on your own
are you. Still can't use google aye?
Still on your meds?
--

Tekkie

Can you spell asshole?
What a dumbass! The purpose of this group is to find
answers to
questions that are not easily found elsewhere. If I
knew to Google for
the answer (seems like "silicon tape") then obviously
I wouldn't have
to ask here.

I guess being an unemployed and uneducated asshole
gives you a lot of
time and motive to contribute useless posts.

Umm, ignore it and it'll go away. I plan to ignore you
after tonite too as a matter of fact.