Pop

Took a quick look at the site; I think I'd want to see
that stuff before I bought it, but that's not what you
asked.

I imagine the referene to using a box cutter is
possibly a score & snap operation, similar to what
you'd do with plexiglass. Since it's corrugated, you
cut the one surface, bend it back and it either snaps
off or breaks & lets you cut the back part.

Contact them and find out.

Pop

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am interested in a new product for covering windows
when hurricanes
are coming. It is 3/8 in. thick plastic - not solid
...it looks like
corrugated cardboard but it's plastic. You can see it
at
www.storm-stoppers. Anyway, they say cut it with
boxcutters. One of
my neighbors got a sample and we tried cutting it.
It was very, very
difficult . Other than that, it is much lighter
weight than plywood
and I would really like to be able to use it but
don't want to spend a
lot of money on it without being pretty sure I can
cut it. We are all
over-the-hill and not too strong...does anyone know
of anything, a
particular kind of saw blade, that could be used on
plastic instead of
utility knife or boxcutters. Thanks.