T i m

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 23:54:39 GMT, raden wrote:

I think some people are more contact sensitive to it than others. I
can be up to my elbows in it all day with no issues (wearing a mask
etc).

I insulated my loft with the stuff years ago and you can see all the
fibres floating in the air as you move it (so handle it gently /
slowly).

I think you and me seem to have things in common

;-)

Maybe my immunity may come from spending much of my yoof fiberglassing
(not the *same* stuff I know but also effects some people) real and
model boats.

Nowdays I try to wear gloves etc ..

Yeah, but don't you hate them ?

Well, I actually wear one glove so I have one hand 'free' to get some
feel and the other for getting messy ;-)

All the best ..

T i m