madmax

On 1 Aug 2005 13:40:53 -0700, wrote:

THANKS EVERYONE. SO..... IS FIBREGLASS TOXIC ????? If it has
affected me so badly how can I argue it is good to have in the house ?
Also will I never be able to use the loft for storage so that the
fibreglass remains undisturbed. ???
I must ask them to remove the insulation material
but what is the alternative ??? the company said the only other
alternative they have is
"Whitewool" - what is this - does anyone know ???

Knauf do an "itch free" fibrer glass. You can get it from B&Q as well
as insulation vendors (Encon etc). Its usefull because as well as itch
free it is also contained within its own sleeve.

PS
this article is quite worrying:
http://www.sustainableenterprises.com/fin/

You get a lot of scaremongering on the internet!