Dave Hinz

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:39:02 GMT, Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com, wrote:

You mean, like, when Clinton had him trapped along the Afghanistan-
Pakistan border and then declared that he didn't know where or care
where bin Laden was,

Fred can't show that quote, because it's made up. Fred has been told
that. Fred will now email me and I will continue not to bother.

and then went and invade Iraq instead of finishing
off bin Laden? Oh, wait a minute, that was Bush.

Show me the quote, Fred. Show us all the quote, Fred, or retract your
lie in public, where you wrote your lie.

So, what do you mean?

Sounds like he's referring to the fact that Sudan offered bin Laden to the
United States -- TWICE -- and Clinton refused the offer each time.

Yes, well, for some reason, we're not supposed to blame Clinton for
9/11, even though his inactions, and his actions, contributed.