mac davis

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:06:36 -0700, "Leif Thorvaldson" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:34:20 GMT, "Ken Moon"
wrote:

Ken.. fill suitable container (bathtub, spa, pool, etc.) with 1 part LDD
and 2
parts water, stir not shake, place logs in container with sacrificial
plank on
top to keep submerged..
Remove when needed, prop up on plank over night to drain and use log....
did I get that right, Madge?? *g*

That might work, although I'd suggest a 1:1 ratio of the solution. If the
idea of purchasing five hundred gallons of LDD is daunting, you can always
do what they did in the saw mills here in WA and just use a mill pond with
plain water. Of course, that could ruin your backyard, but then again, you
could always use it as a swimming hole for the kids. *G*

Madge (Channeled through Leif)

I'm actually having the same or better results with the 1:2 ratio..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing