John Hines

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

I understand that many facilities with a large number of lighting
fixtures (whether fluorescent or incandescent) will figure out a
schedule according to which they simply replace all the bulbs/tubes at
once rather than have to keep coming back and replace one or two here
and there. Costs less in the long run.

Yep, when I worked in an office once, they had a service come out and
change all the bulbs all in the overhead lights. They did this on a
periodic basis. The workers had stilts so they could reach the lights
without ladders.

Helped keep the place nice and bright as well.