Duane Bozarth

rh455 wrote:

That's cool. I never knew anything like that existed. I'll call my power
co. to see if it's available here. I'll probably call Generlink to get
more info about the unit. Seems almost too simple. I'm wondering what
the inside of the unit looks like and how it assures not backfeeding
the utility pole.

Just sounds like a small semi-auto transfer switch w/ a relay sensing
the generator output to open the line-feed breaker. The site is almost
useless for any real content, but it does say it it is a disconnect
when you close your internal breaker to supply the feed from the genset.