Rob Morley

In article . com,
" says...
TO GET OVER MY PROBLEM - SHOULD I HAVE THE FIBRE GLASS INSULATION
REMOVED FROM MY LOFT - this I suppose is not an easy task and is itself
hazardous.
the insulation people just covered the whole of the attice and all the
joist.
I thought they would have tucked the insulation material in between the
joists.

That would be less effective from an insulation point of view -
covering the joists (and eliminating the possibility of gaps between
joist and wadding) will keep the heat in better.

the loft is unusable and nothing can be stored. - Probably the dust
also got into the water tank.
HELP PLEASE

Sit down and have a nice cup of tea. The dust from fibreglass is not
hazardous, just irritating to some people. Consider some of the
suggestions that have been made - I liked the one about spraying with
dilute PVA.