Michael A. Terrell

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Well, the TL607 was discontinues in the late 1980's so I don't think
anyone is going to have 15 year old inventory laying around. Probably
a good idea for more current obsolet components.

For entertainment value, the best quote so far is $5/chip with a 35
piece minimum, plus shipping. Grand total is about $170. Kinda
expensive to fix a $300 piece of test equipment. However, I may have
to take it if I can't find another source.

Grumble, grumble...

If you do, make sure to list the extras for sale on a website
somewhere, because there have to be other people who will need one or
more for a repair. I have someone order a couple NEC MC-5800 Hybrid
RF/IF amplifier modules from my website. I am probably the only one
listing this part outside of the big brokers. If I had the money I
would like to deal in the spot market and buy some of these hard to find
chips to sell in smaller quantities.

I am now disabled and can't do a lot of repairs so i listed a small
part of my parts collection on a website to help others find a few parts
here and there. http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/ was created to
show how easy it is to build a cut & paste website so others can find
what you no longer need, or have excess stock.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida