Jeff Liebermann

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 23:04:01 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

They sometimes have the last wafer or two that was made by the OEM
before the finished part was discontinued. On the other hand, they don't
deal in small quantities. It would be nice if they would forward your
request to the last company to buy the parts to see if they would sell a
few.

Well, the TL607 was discontinues in the late 1980's so I don't think
anyone is going to have 15 year old inventory laying around. Probably
a good idea for more current obsolet components.

For entertainment value, the best quote so far is $5/chip with a 35
piece minimum, plus shipping. Grand total is about $170. Kinda
expensive to fix a $300 piece of test equipment. However, I may have
to take it if I can't find another source.

Grumble, grumble...

# http://802.11junk.com
#
#