Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Andrew Barss wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
:
: Exactly how many al Qaida terrorists did "Blow Job" Clinton manage to arrest
: or kill?

How many American soldiers died or were maimed in a war justified to the
American people, and to Congress, on the basis of false information, in the
Clinton years?

Sorry, I don't have statistics on our losses in Bosnia, Kosovo, or Somalia
right at hand, but I'm sure you can tell me.

First, how about if you tell us what false information was
presented by Clinton to justify intervention in Bosnia, and Kosovo,
and by Bush to justify intervention in Somalia?

--

FF