raden

In message , Mike
Dodd writes
Hugo Nebula wrote:
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 23:13:42 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named
Jonathan randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

For the past three years I have been building an Anglo-Saxon castle
in the garden of my house, using only traditional tools and materials.

You've probably gone into this already, but I think you should be
aware that if this castle is more than 30mē in floor area or contains
sleeping accommodation, you should have submitted a Building
Regulations application. I'm not sure on whether you need Planning
Permission too. A quick note shot through the window of your Local
Council offices on an arrow would be in order, just to be on the safe
side.

I'm sure Part-P applies.

What, a bit of a portcullis ?

--