Homer2911 wrote:
We have a big, approximately triangular, area of gravel in front of
our five garages (an embarrassingly large number!). I've fought a never

ending battle with the weeds on it over the eight years or so we've
lived here and we're now at the stage where we have a little time,
'space' and money to tackle the problem more permanently.

Keep the gravel!!!

It's noisy when walked on, so you can hear the burglars coming!

To be quite honest this sounds like a UL (or an old wives tale), how
many people would really notice steps on the gravel outside when
watching the TV or sleeping?

--
Chris Green