malcolm gray

Millfold Group came today and laid Fibreglass insulation in my loft =
they said it was Rockwool but later retracted haveing said this. Anyway
the guys came and unrolled the stuff. I went up the ladder to have a
look and touched the insulation and not too long after I felt wheezy
and itching all over my body. My arms and hands were actually read and
feeling very itchy.

I am fairly sure all the fibreglass I have bought recently has warned
that a dust mask should be warn when handling.

My experience is that I get some reaction if I have been throwing lots
of fibres into the air (e.g. installing it) but no problem once it has
settled down and I am not distirbing it. But your reaction sounds more
extream than mine.