Roy and Rosa

"...
Toshiba Cyclone mod. CN30C90 Chassls 9300.
Relay clicks when plugged in. Goes into shutdown when power button is
pressed.
I went thru the 800 series caps for high ESR. Only found C840 bad.
Anyone have any repair tips on this model? Any known problem areas?

Have you checked the HOT ?

I.

No blown fuses.
Hot is good as well as the flyback. Problem is in the SMPS or associated
circuit. When I jump the ac relay which provides power for B+(with HOT
removed), T862 clicks like it has a short in the secondary but it only draws
about 400 milliamps. But I can not find any shorted diodes. I get 115vdc at
C884 and 20vdc at C889 which doesnt seem too high.
Anyone know what voltages I should see at the hybrid regulator STRS6501?
Anyone have a scan of the service manual or schematic?
Thanks Roy