Michael A. Terrell

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Well, that's a bit extreme. I didn't know anyone was doing such
things. I this case, 18 weeks is a bit too long and I suspect making
a single wafer to supply about 10 parts is going to be rather
expensive. I'll keep pounding on the "obsolete semiconductor" vendors
until I find one that cooperates. Thanks much for the info.

They sometimes have the last wafer or two that was made by the OEM
before the finished part was discontinued. On the other hand, they don't
deal in small quantities. It would be nice if they would forward your
request to the last company to buy the parts to see if they would sell a
few.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida