Default About to order a Saw Stop

I just came back from a 2 week woodworking class in which their shop
was equiped with a Saw Stop table saw, as well as 2 older Delta
Unisaws. I was very impressed having used if for that period, as was
the school which is making plans to replace the other two saws with Saw
Stops next summer. (They already had an "incident" in which a band aid
was all that was required. They are very impressed.)

I would like to hear from any of you who actually have one and have
used it. I belive in its safety aspects, so my question relates to its
fit and function as a precision table saw, comparing it to, say,
Delta's Unisaw which I presently have.

Thanks for the input.

Mel