Rumpty

Gee whiz Leon, how can you expect to build a show case of tools if you have
an attitude like that??????? Don't you know that using your tools is
terrible, how can you show them to your friends if they are used? I suppose
you don't dust them every night either???????

--

Rumpty

"Leon" wrote in message
"CharterNews" wrote in message
Snip

Please --- any suggestions as to what to use to get rid of this thin

coat
of rust would be highly appreciated. I don't want to scratch the

surfaces,
so I'm reluctant to use steel wool or anything like that until I get

some
suggestions from this excellent group.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

Geez Bob are you going to ever use the saw? If you are worried about

steel
wool scratches I shutter to think what you do or will think about the

marks
that wood makes while sliding over the surface. LOL

Personally I don't care what the surface of my saw looks like as long as

it
is not rusted, is slick, and helps me make a living. I use 0000 steel

wool
and WD-40 to remove the rust IF I get rust and use TopCote to keep the

rust
off. I live in HUMID Houston.