LRod

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:13:57 -0700, Owen Lowe
wrote:

In article ,
LRod wrote:

Is this a double secret website or something? About a half dozen posts
in a couple of threads the last few days and not one URL.

Yes... very secret... would have to kill you if you found the website.

LRod, did you *read* any of the recent threads on it? The truth is out
there - but you have to *read* the messages to find out.

The reason there's no URL given is that you can't get in without a
username and password and you can't get a username and password until
you are invited by a current member. But, you can get an intro he
http://www.thewows.com

Here's a copy of my post that started it all (replying to Tom Nie):

Yeah, I read all that. Oh, well. I don't do any Yahoo groups either.
Same reason. Groucho said it best.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net