Owen Lowe

In article ,
LRod wrote:

Is this a double secret website or something? About a half dozen posts
in a couple of threads the last few days and not one URL.

Yes... very secret... would have to kill you if you found the website.

LRod, did you *read* any of the recent threads on it? The truth is out
there - but you have to *read* the messages to find out.

The reason there's no URL given is that you can't get in without a
username and password and you can't get a username and password until
you are invited by a current member. But, you can get an intro he
http://www.thewows.com

Here's a copy of my post that started it all (replying to Tom Nie):

By the way, you seem like a good candidate to enjoy the World of
Woodturners. It's a private group that was an idea a past newsgroup
participant came up with to share photos, get and offer critiques if
desired and just post about woodturning. There are hundreds of members
from novice to professional and thousands of pictures. To participate
you need to be invited by a current member - but anyone is welcome to
join. Be forewarned though, if you are a bad site citizen you'll be
kicked out by the cops.

Tom, if you or anyone else within the sound of my tic-ticking keyboard
would like an invitation drop me a **private** email at my address
above. In the email indicate a real email address for you to receive the
invitation with your user name and password.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Safety Tip'o'th'week: Never grind aluminum and steel or iron on the same
machine or workstation - Thermite.
http://www.hanford.gov/lessons/sitell/ll01/2001-36.htm