Tom Gardner

Jim, Name one company that didn't go into business for the sole intention of
making profit.

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article et, JayCee
says...

Tom, good luck trying to reason with these liberals. They just can't
seem to understand that corporations are supposed to make a profit.

That's *all* they're supposed to make nowadays.

I can remember when companies made things, and not
just ROI.

What are all those poor companies gonna do when
they've offshored and outsourced every single job
to inprove their bottom line to the utmost?

Won't be anyone left to buy all the walmart crap
they need to sell to stay in business. Oh. I guess
those employees really *did* need to earn some money
after all.

Jim

please reply to: