Robert Swinney

Bob,
The premise under discussion here is multiple phase transmission of power.
You might be confusing that with the concept of power factor. Correct me if
I'm wrong.

Bob Swinney
"Bob AZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
But we are dealing with a resistive load. No inductance or capacitance.
A resistive load will not concern itself with phasing. So the 3 phase
thing is moot.

If we had a 3 phase device that has an ouput function, motor,
transformer or the like then we would be dealing with other things like
is the 3 phase Delta or WYE? And is the loading on the 3 phase,
phase-to-phase or phase to neutral/ground.
Bob AZ