Doug Kanter

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

Naturally, you know what's best IN THEORY, but I've dealt with
irresponsible dog owners for the past 25 years. My preference is to use
the existing laws in my favor. Here, it's 3 strikes and your doggy is
taken away forever. That usually takes weeks. I've learned to compress
the process into as little as a week in one case. This usually involves
retraining the dog catcher. Many believe the dog owner should have a
little time in between visits, to "think about their mistake". Nope.

As far as eliminating the animal, I'd prefer to use a bullet, but this is
not possible in my neighborhood. However, make no mistake about this,
Jimmy boy: All day long, farmers cause nuisance animals to vanish, and
it's perfectly legal. If I had the opportunity, I'd do the same. You can
claim that a dog is different from an insect because people are
emotionally attached to dogs, but that matters little to anyone but the
dog owner.

What's it costin' you these days to have your shot out or otherwise broken
windows replaced, kicked and trampled sprinkler heads fixed, and 24 hour
security to guard you against the 25 years worth of vengeful people who
must hate your sorry ass?

What's your alternative? Be a sap and let dogs crap all over your yard? Are
you also OK with spending money to have your carpets cleaned because of
something your neighbor did?

Save your phoney keyboard flexing for the gai-boi groups you hang in.

What's with the sudden gay-bashing? Is your son dating a nice boy?