G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:

Naturally, you know what's best IN THEORY, but I've dealt with irresponsible
dog owners for the past 25 years.

My preference is to use the existing laws in my favor. Here, it's 3 strikes
and your doggy is taken away forever. That usually takes weeks. I've learned
to compress the process into as little as a week in one case. This usually
involves retraining the dog catcher. Many believe the dog owner should have
a little time in between visits, to "think about their mistake". Nope.

As far as eliminating the animal, I'd prefer to use a bullet, but this is
not possible in my neighborhood. However, make no mistake about this, Jimmy
boy: All day long, farmers cause nuisance animals to vanish, and it's
perfectly legal. If I had the opportunity, I'd do the same. You can claim
that a dog is different from an insect because people are emotionally
attached to dogs, but that matters little to anyone but the dog owner.

What's it costin' you these days to have your shot out or otherwise
broken windows replaced, kicked and trampled sprinkler heads fixed, and
24 hour security to guard you against the 25 years worth of vengeful
people who must hate your sorry ass?

Save your phoney keyboard flexing for the gai-boi groups you hang in.