Norminn

MUADIBŪ wrote:
I have had some luck in the past with just such a situation. Once I
had a clean Shower curtain hanging, I would spray with Lemon pledge.
Heavily spray, and let dry and when bathing, soap scum won;t stick
either.

That may make a shower base slippery and dangerous. Getting rid of
excess humidity and soap scum will do most. I am in the process of
regrouting shower stall. In preparation, I was amazed at the amount of
soap scum I scraped off tiles. I scrub often, and thought they were
clean. Also have a good bit of hardness in water, which adds to the
mildew problem. After I get grouting done and sealed, it will be
interesting to see how the mildew goes. Am inclined to scrub shower
once week with Dawn and hot water, to see if it keeps the soap scum away.