JW

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:49:42 -0700 Jeff Liebermann
wrote in Message id:
:

Well, that's what I've been asking. So far, I haven't found a willing
surplus house and was hoping that someone with a similar problem had
found a willing vendor or supplier. Assuming that repair shops still
exist that actually do component level repairs, I would think that
finding obsolete and ancient parts to be a common problem.

Have you tried these folks?
http://www.rocelec.com/

They list the device you're looking for as WIP with an 18 week lead time,
if you can wait. We buy small quantities (10) of old DAC80 and AM2504
parts for support occasionally. These folks actually purchase the masks
from the original vendors when they go EOL.