Calvin

Default Underfloor central heating spreader plates

I'm about to fit UFCH in my new extension. Does anybody know who
makes/sells "heat spreader plates" - aluminium trays with a channel for
15mm pipe to sit in?
I've only found Polyplumb after hours of googling.

As an aside I've come to the conclusion that UFCH is a bit like
kitchens and double glazing - it's seen as "exotic" and the market is
infested with companies who will do it all for you at an outragious
price. They mostly devote half of their websites to telling you how
good UFCH is but finding proper information is a nightmare. Rant over.

Thanks,
Calvin