Mark

Default How long before one fires one's estate agent and gets another?

Mike Mitchell typed:

My house isn't selling, and I am just not getting enough viewers
through the door. Time to think about getting a different agent, I
reckon.

What do you think?

I think that estate agents don't sell houses, they only advertise them for
you.
The selling part is up to you. If its not attracting viewers or has had
views but no offer's, its simply overpriced for the condition and/or
location.
ANY house will sell at the right price.
Could an estate agent sell you a house ? or would you trust your own
judgement as to its market price, condition and desirability.

--
Mark