Doctor Drivel

"Chris McBrien" wrote in message
. ..
I can put an immersion into the FIRE cylinder but my bathroom and shower

are
right next to and above the IMMERSION cylinder so that's where the main

hot
water usage is. The kitchen sink is at the other end of the house and

tends
to use the hot/warm water from the FIRE cylinder as it is closer. The FIRE
cylinder only gets really hot when I turn off the CH pump so that all
12kWatts of the solid fuel stove goes into the indirect heating loop of

the
FIRE cylinder. Then the water is worth transferring to the IMMERSION
cylinder to get a saving on its use.

I've looked at the BES website mentioned above and because the sring valve
is so cheap I'm going to give that a try first. If it fails I'll go back

plan (a) and fit the zone valve.

Great to bounce these ideas around... Chris.

I still don't know how the cylinders are vented and how the hot draw-offs
are configured.