Set Square

antgel wrote:

Further to my recent thread about my SDS tile removal ripping off lots
of the paper on the plasterboard surface:

Given that lining with new paper would look bad if only done where the
tiles were, would I be any better off with a thin layer of plaster?
(Some of the area will be retiled, so it doesn't matter, but much will
be painted.)

Antony

I would be surprised if SDS tile removal on plasterboard left a surface
which you do much with - other than perhaps sticking more tiles on it. Since
plasterboard is dirt cheap why not cut your losses, and rip it out and
replace it.
--
Cheers,
Set Square