NSM

"John Stevens" wrote in message

I have an old Sony 26 inch television: it is model KV-2670 R and I
purchased it in 1986. Recently it developed a problem where the left
half of the screen does not have the same contrast or brightnes as the
right half. The left side is darker and the pattern slowly tracks up
the screen. Is this tv just ready to be scraped or could this be a
degussing problem ? If I could repair this cheaply it might be my tv
in the garage ????? Thanks for any assistance. John

Horizontal foldover? It's not a degaussing problem.