Bert

Bert wrote:

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

"Bert" wrote in message
. ..
This will be primarily for metal work. Maybe I should have said belt
grinder instead of belt grinder. Don't know if the previous responders
assumed metal or wood...

I assumed metal. My comments still stand.

However, your comment "Maybe I should have said belt grinder instead of belt
grinder" is a little strange! g

Harold

Strange? How so? From what I've seen, the terms are more or less
interchangeable in the context of metalworking (yes? no?), but I've
never heard "belt grinder" used in the context of woodworking, so I
figured using the term "belt grinder" would have prevented any
ambiguity as to the material being worked.

Bert

DOH! Now that I have read what I actually wrote instead of what I
*thought* I wrote, I see why you thought it a little strange.