dmc

Default Quality of Wickes kitchen cabinets?

In article , G&M wrote:

Hmm ? We actually bought one of these to tide us over until the
constructional work in the kitchen area was done and the read kitchen
delivered from Wickes. It did it's job well but after six months of
admitted abuse, neither door fits and there is some decay at the base where
the chipboard gets wet.

Hmm.

Maybe they are not the same as they were then - yes. if the chipboard gets
wet then it will fall apart but other than that 5 years on the whole lot
is still fine.

B&Q take away ones are better but I'd still recommend the Wickes ordered
ones over these.

Indeed.

Darren